Monday, July 20, 2009

Get Well Soon, Kevin!

Sorry to hear about your injured ball, Kevin! I was half asleep at the fights the other night when I heard you had injured one! As most of the guys know, if anyone can relate and sympathize with you having an injured ball, I can! It's difficult to get comfortable and hard when you can't see straight, which definately affects your goals! I hope your ball heals quickly, there are no lingering problems, and you can see straight again! I know how embarassing it can be to have so many people look at your ball and poke and prod at it. It can be very uncomfortable, but, take the pain meds if you need them! It's actually kind of exciting with the pain numbed, kind of like scratching a good itch! I don't know how much good the goggles below will help, but, I'm sure Jason had his reasons. I would recommend a cup, myself. But, only after the swelling goes down!

Anyways, get well soon! Hope you'll be able to drive and walk straight soon and make it for the pre-season!

No comments: