Monday, January 14, 2008

Open Spot . .


Hello, Gentlemen of "Shed 26!" I am following up on your outsourcing of an open seat, a recliner to be specific. I am ready to set up my recliner and watch the Patriots game in my new house as you can see. You have requested the additional option of one nap during the game for an additional 500 Rupees. If you could please send me a picture of the recliner being outsourced, I will attempt to match it and make that additional attempted connection. I have received your american baseball bat, but, it looks much smaller than those that your baseball players use. Is this a mistake? I am relieved, though, that it is so small so that I don't smash the coffee table when I hit it like your Bob does.

Thank you for your patronage! i look forward to a long and prosperous season. By the way, how many more games are there this season?

Rashneesh (Bob)

No comments: