Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm ashamed and repentant!

I must put myself at the mercy of the Shed-26 Membership Committee. I confess. I missed Fight Night last week. I didn't check with the blog, and found myself invited to the Acton Jazz Cafe for a night of New Orleans Jazz and Blues with a group of 30 from Acton. I danced with women. I listened to great music. I worked the room. I threw back a few Iced Teas.

I am ashamed of my behaviour and lack of support for the Shed. I have let it down, and I am sorry for that. I hope the Membership Committee can forgive my slaggard behaviour and will let me remain a member.

Oh, yeah, I was invited for helping someone move, and I got a free meal out of it. I hope there is at least some redemption in that!

I remain your humble servant and pie maker, The King.

No comments: